Makes 5 cups
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2-1/2 to 3 lbs.)
- 3 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine olive oil with Knorr® Garlic MiniCube in a large bowl. Add cauliflower; toss to coat. Arrange cauliflower on a jelly-roll pan and bake for 35 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, boil water and stir in bouillon until dissolved; set aside.
- Process cauliflower with broth in a blender or food processor, in batches. Heat soup in medium saucepan until heated through.