Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
Make this easy, cheesy scalloped potatoes recipe in a slow cooker for the whole family!
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 6 hr
- Stand Time 15 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes [or chicken Bouillon Cube ], crumbled
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Microwave Country Crock® Spread with Bouillon Cubes in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Combine potatoes, Spread mixture, 1-1/2 cups cheese, cream and onion in large bowl. Turn into slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cook covered on LOW 10 to 12 hours or HIGH 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes pierce easily with sharp knife. Turn off slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
TIP: To make cutting potatoes easier, cut in half lengthwise, and place each half cut-side down before slicing.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|