Buffalo Chicken Rice
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, divided
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and heat chicken with 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Remove chicken mixture and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook rice, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove rice from heat, then stir in chicken mixture, remaining 3 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and sour cream. Spread 1/2 of the mixture in prepared dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, then top with remaining chicken mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with celery and blue cheese.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|