Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup white tequila [or reposado tequila]
- 3/4 cup Mexican crema [or sour cream]
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- Toss shrimp with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, green onions, lime juice and pepper; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp mixture, turning once, 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in tequila. Carefully light tequila mixture with long match. Let flame burn 10 seconds, then carefully cover skillet with lid to extinguish. Stir in crema. Sprinkle with chili powder and serve, if desired, with Spiced Rice*.
- *Spiced Rice: Bring 4 cups water, 2 cups uncooked long grain rice, 2 serrano chiles, chopped, and 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Fluff rice with fork, then stir in 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper.