Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
Spring Pea Soup
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 medium leeks, finely chopped (white part only)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lowfat sour cream
- Melt Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook leeks, stirring frequently, until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in green peas and cook about until peas are tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in mint.
- Process soup in blender in 2 batches until smooth. Serve hot or chilled. Garnish with sour cream and, if desired, chopped chives.