Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups leftover cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook onion in Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add vegetables and turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in prepared Gravy and cranberries.
- Evenly spread vegetable mixture into 8-inch baking dish, then top with mashed potatoes. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional Gravy.