Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
Mixed Mushroom Pasta Toss
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh mixed mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Sundried Tomato Parmesan Pasta Seasonings
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms with garlic, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cook 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in Knorr® Sundried Tomato Parmesan Pasta Seasoning, water, green onion, remaining 1 tablespon (15 mL) olive oil and fusilli; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
- Use a variety of your favourite mushrooms for this recipe, e.g. cremini, shiitake, oyster and white. When using wild mushrooms (shiitake, portobello), remove and discard woody stems.