Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
Baked Asparagus Omelette with Hollandaise
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 0 each salt and pepper
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350° (180°C). Spray 9-inch (23 cm) quiche dish or pie plate with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook asparagus, yellow bell pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Evenly spread vegetable mixture in prepared dish.
- Beat eggs, 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk, salt and pepper in bowl. Evenly pour over vegetables. Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- Prepare Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix with margarine and remaining 1 cup milk according to package directions. Serve Hollandaise over omelette.
- SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 pkg. Knorr® Béarnaise Classic Sauce Mix instead of Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix.