Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||17 minutes|
Beef Stroganoff with Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms [or drained, canned sliced mushrooms]
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In large skillet, melt Spread over medium heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in beef and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until beef is cooked..
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, blend Pasta Sauce, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce; stir into skillet. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked noodles or rice. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped fresh parsley.