Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
Grilled Smoked Turkey 'N Muenster Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 slices Italian bread [or French bread ] (about 1 in. thick)
- 4 slices smoked or unsmoked cooked turkey breast (about 8 oz.)
- 4 slices Muenster cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- Evenly spread cranberry sauce on each bread slice. Evenly top 4 bread slices with turkey and cheese; top with remaining bread, cranberry sauce side down. Spread 4 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread on outside bread slices.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in large skillet. Cover and cook sandwiches over medium heat, turning once and pressing down sandwiches occasionally, 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are golden brown.