Tomato & Swiss Grilled Sandwiches
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 8 thick slices country style or whole grain bread
- Evenly arrange cheese, tomatoes and spinach onto 4 slices bread, then top each with remaining bread slices. Spread one side of each sandwich generously with Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D.
- Preheat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 30 seconds. Cook two sandwiches, Spread side down, 2 minutes or until golden. Spread tops with additional Spread and turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Cost per recipe*: $8.00.
Cost per serving*: $2.00.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|