Chocolate Macaroon Muffins
- Makes 12 muffins
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat milk, Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D and egg in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture with wooden spoon just until blended.
- Combine 1 cup coconut, condensed milk and almond extract in small bowl. Evenly spoon into prepared pan. Top each with 3 teaspoons coconut mixture, pressing down gently.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.