- Makes 20 muffins
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves, (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg (optional)
- 10 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) pears, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 20 cups in two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- For batter, in medium bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda, salt, cloves and nutmeg; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, cream cheese and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in pears, raisins and 1/2 cup pecans.
- For topping, in medium bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, 1/4 cup flour and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, then sprinkle with topping. Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 20 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|