Pecan Praline Squares a la Mode
The Praline Squares can be made ahead and frozen, then take out as needed and create the a la mode.
- Recipe Serves: 9
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans, divided
- 1 square (1 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate, melted, (optional)
- 4 1/2 cups your favorite flavor Breyers® Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread with brown sugar in small saucepan; set aside to cool. Beat egg and vanilla into sugar mixture with fork or wire whisk. Stir in flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Stir in 1 cup pecans. Pour into prepared pan, then top with remaining pecans.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle with chocolate. Top each serving with a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream.