Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||34 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
Shrimp in Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
The easiest way to roast a pepper is on the grill. Just grill whole pepper until charred on all sides, let cool, then peel away skin. There's no clean-up!
- 1 large red bell pepper, roasted and peeled*
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces penne pasta [or ziti], cooked and drained
- Puree roasted pepper in blender or food processor. Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp 3 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink, turning once. Stir in Classic Alfredo Sauce and pureed roasted pepper until heated through. Serve over hot penne and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil leaves.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use jarred roasted red peppers.