- Recipe Serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in large skillet and cook 1 tortilla over medium heat until bottom is crispy, about 2 minutes.
- Spread tortilla with salsa, then sprinkle with cheese and olives; top with remaining tortilla. Spread tortilla with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread. Turn tortilla and cook until bottom is crispy and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
TIP: For a heartier meal, add 1/4 cup cooked chicken.
Cost per recipe*: $1.94. Cost per serving*: $0.97. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|