Baked Chicken Fingers
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease baking sheet; set aside.
- Dip chicken in melted Country Crock® Spread, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Cost per recipe*: $5.15
Cost per serving*: $1.29
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
By using Country Crock® instead of butter in this recipe, you reduce the amount of saturated fat by 5.5g and save 30 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|