Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
Skillet Apple Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops [or boneless]
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large Gala apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, 8 minutes or until chops are done. Remove chops to serving platter and keep warm.
- Cook apples and onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in apple juice, broth, vinegar, mustard and any juices from chops. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Serve over chops.