Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Stand Time||30 minutes|
Traditional Noodle Kugel
- 12 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 jar (350 mL) apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 package (16 oz.) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon melted Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Combine apricot preserves, 1/2 cup sugar, sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs and remaining Spread in large bowl. Fold in egg noodles.
- Spoon noodle mixture into prepared baking dish. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar with cinnamon in small bowl. Evenly sprinkle onto noodle mixture. Bake 45 minutes or until center is set. Let stand about 30 minutes before serving.