- Recipe Serves: 16
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Honey Spread, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup salted peanuts or cashews
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 8 X 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine Country Crock® Honey Spread with brown sugar. Stir in egg; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine peanuts, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir Spread mixture into flour mixture just until mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Cut into 16 squares.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|