Recipe Serves: 18
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
Honey Corn Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 container Country Crock® Honey Spread
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 18 muffin cups or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In another large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Country Crock® Honey Spread with sugar 2 minutes or until creamy. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk just until combined. Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool slightly. Serve warm, if desired, with additional Spread.
- TIP: For Quick Honey-Flavored Corn Muffins, add 1/4 cup melted Shedd's Spread Country Crock Limited Edition Honey to your favorite corn muffin mix and prepare according to package directions.