Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 tsp. curry powder
- 1 1/3 cups Country Crock® Honey Spread
- 4 small onion
- 8 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) chicken broth
- 2 cups sour cream [or coconut milk]
- In medium bowl, season chicken with curry powder and, if desired, salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- In deep 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Country Crock® Honey Spread over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add flour and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Season to taste, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.