Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Honey Glazed Pork Chops with Peaches
- 4 bone-in pork chops [or boneless]
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Honey Spread
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) peaches in light syrup, drained
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Honey Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 4 minutes or until chops are almost done. Remove chops; keep warm.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion and peaches, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until onions are golden. Stir in flour and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add broth and vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, return chops to skillet and cook 3 minutes or until chops are done.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.76. Cost per serving*: $1.94. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.