Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||117 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Honey-Apple Pancakes with Spiced Syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Honey Spread, divided
- 2 cups all-purpose pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup apple cider [or apple juice ]
- 1 cup chopped, peeled Gala apple [or golden delicious apple ]
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup pure maple syrup [or pancake syrup ]
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Honey Spread at HIGH 15 seconds or until melted; set aside.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat pancake mix, cider, apple, eggs and melted Spread just until blended. On greased griddle or 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook pancakes over medium heat, turning once, until golden.
- Meanwhile, in another small microwave-safe bowl or pitcher, microwave syrup with remaining 4 tablespoons Spread at HIGH 1 minute or until warm. With wire whisk, mix until smooth. Serve pancakes with hot syrup.
- By using Shedd’s Spread Country Crock® instead of butter in this recipe, you reduce the amount of saturated fat by 11g and save 60 calories per serving.