Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||17 minutes|
Toasted Pound Cake with Ice Cream & Bananas
- 3/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice [or ground cinnamon]
- 1 prepared pound cake, cut into 8 slices
- 3 bananas, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- BlendCrock® Spread with pumpkin pie spice; evenly spread 1/4 cup Spread mixture on both sides of cake slices. Arrange cake slices on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes or until toasted; set aside and keep warm.
- Combine bananas, brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup Spread mixture in microwave-safe shallow dish. Microwave at HIGH, gently stirring once, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange warm cake on serving plates, then top with Ice Cream and banana mixture.