Honey-Cranberry Muffins with Pecans
- Makes 12 muffins
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 container Country Crock® Honey Spread
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat 3/4 cup Country Crock® Honey Spread with 3/4 cup brown sugar 4 minutes or until fluffy, scraping down sides occasionally. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. On low speed, alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture, mixing just until blended. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan, then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar; press gently. Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in small microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining 1/4 cup Spread at HIGH 5 seconds or until melted. Stir in confectioners sugar; drizzle over muffins.
TIP: For easy drizzling, pour drizzle mixture into a small resealable plastic bag and squeeze to bottom. Snip off a tiny piece of the corner of the bag and squeeze to drizzle over muffins.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|