Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Loaded Broccoli Mashed Potatoes
Turn your potatoes into an entree with this delicious loaded broccoli mashed potatoes dish.
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 package (12 oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Cuts , prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over hight heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Return hot potatoes to saucepot, then add Country Crock® Spread; mash. Add Birds Eye® Broccoli Cuts, breaking up large broccoli pieces, and mash lightly. Stir in cheese, sour cream, bacon and green onions, reserving some of each, if desired, for garnish.
- See nutrition information for saturated fat content.