Loaded Broccoli Mashed Potatoes
Turn your potatoes into an entree with this delicious loaded broccoli mashed potatoes dish.
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 package (12 oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Cuts , prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over hight heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Return hot potatoes to saucepot, then add Country Crock® Spread; mash. Add Birds Eye® Broccoli Cuts, breaking up large broccoli pieces, and mash lightly. Stir in cheese, sour cream, bacon and green onions, reserving some of each, if desired, for garnish.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|