Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- TIP: Use cooked fresh or canned mixed vegetables instead of frozen vegetables.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.38. Cost per serving*: $.73. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets. See nutrition information for sodium content.