Lemony Garlic-Herbed Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, (such as broccoli, cauliflower and carrots) prepared according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Melt ountry Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Stir in hot vegetables, parsley and lemon peel.
TIP: Use cooked fresh mixed vegetables instead of frozen mixed vegetables.
Cost per recipe*: $1.66.
Cost per serving*: $.41.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|