Sauteed Basil & Garlic Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 lb. your favorite vegetables (red onions, zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- Heat Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables and green beans, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp.
- Combine basil with garlic in small bowl, then evenly sprinkle over vegetables. Cook 1 minute.
Cost per recipe*: $3.25.
Cost per serving*: $.81.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
|Vitamin A||40 %|