Luscious Caramel Topped Chocolate Snack Cake
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. fat free caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg whites with egg substitute in another large bowl with electric mixer until foamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until slightly thickened. Gradually add flour mixture, then Country Crock® Spread and beat just until blended. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Just before serving, drizzle with caramel topping.
See nutritional information for sugar content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|