Recipe Serves: 12
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Luscious Caramel Topped Chocolate Snack Cake
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. fat free caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg whites with egg substitute in another large bowl with electric mixer until foamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until slightly thickened. Gradually add flour mixture, then Country Crock® Spread and beat just until blended. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Just before serving, drizzle with caramel topping.
- See nutritional information for sugar content.