Chipotle Pork Chops with Apples & Onions
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 1/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. ground chipotle chili powder
- 4 pork chops (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples or other tart apples, peeled, cored and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs with ground chipotle chili in small bowl; set aside.
- Brush chops with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chops on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chops are done.
- Meanwhile, melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in apples, juice, brown sugar and thyme. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 10 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt.
- To serve, arrange chops on platter, then top with apple mixture.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|