Cheddar Broccoli & Chicken Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables (broccoli florets and/or red bell peppers)
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender. Whisk milk and flour in large bowl. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix. Pour into 8-in. baking dish.
- Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||170 %|