Upside-Down Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup cooked mixed vegetables , (such as peas and carrots)
- 1/2 cup prepared turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread , cut into cubes
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat 8-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread. Spoon in mashed potatoes, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon Spread. Top with turkey and vegetables and gravy. Dollop with cranberry sauce. Toss bread cubes with remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and poultry seasoning and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and bread cubes are toasted.
Cost per recipe*: $5.23 Cost per serving*: $.87 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|