Macaroni & Cheese with Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 cups assorted frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine 3 tablespoons Spread, milk, pasta, vegetables and cheddar cheese in 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine crumbs, Parmesan and remaining Spread in small bowl; sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and crumbs are toasted.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|