Blackbottom Mini Cheesecakes
- Recipe Serves: 12
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped whole almonds, toasted
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, divided
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Sunsweet Pitted Prunes
- 3 Tbsp. almond liqueur*
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. almond liqueur or 1/16 tsp. almond extract
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds and 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, melted, in medium bowl,; press evenly into bottoms of liners; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread with brown sugar in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir in prunes and liqueur. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until slightly reduced. Spoon prune mixture over crumbs, pressing with back of oiled spoon to an even layer; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300°. Beat cream cheese in large bowl on medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar until sugar dissolves, scraping bowl frequently. Beat in eggs, one at a time, on low speed. Beat in vanilla. Spoon filling over prunes. Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients in medium bowl, then spread over cheesecakes. Refrigerate 3 hours. Garnish, as desired.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|