Makes 12 muffins
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||23 minutes|
Cinnamon Coffee-Crumb Muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee powder [or instant espresso]
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Crumb Topping*
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Country Crock® Spread and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs combined with coffee and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk until blended. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
- Bake 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- *Crumb Topping: In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread until mixture is size of coarse crumbs.