Makes 12 muffins
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||23 minutes|
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee powder [or instant espresso]
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and remaining ingredients with wooden spoon in large bowl.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan; combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.