Classic Frittata with Potatoes
A breakfast classic that's perfect for dinner. Why not?
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Melt Country Crock® Spread with olive oil in 10-inch oven-proof nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook potatoes and onion, covered, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and slightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in eggs, salt and pepper.
- Cook covered, occasionally lifting set edges of egg mixture with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom, until eggs are set and bottom is slightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Broil, if desired, until eggs are bubbling and starting to brown, about 1 minute. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded mozzarella cheese and serve with grated parmesan cheese.
*If oven-proof skillet is not available, before broiling, thoroughly wrap handle of skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|