Country Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers
This oatmeal cookie recipe is sure to please with just the right amount of oatmeal and chocolate.
- Makes 10 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats or old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks, sugars and cocoa until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla scraping sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by level tablespoons, 2 inches apart. Bake uncovered 12 minutes or until lightly golden. On wire rack, let stand 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.
If desired, stir in 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans.
|Portion||2 cookies||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|