Country Crock Twice Baked Potatoes
Treat yourself to an oven baked potato recipe dish that has the ideal texture and taste.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 baking potatoes, cooked
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Split potatoes horizontally and scoop out pulp. Mash pulp, yogurt and Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in medium bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, ham and salt. Evenly fill potato halves with potato mixture. Arrange on baking sheet, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped chives and serve with additional Spread.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.44 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|