Fruity Brown Sugar Cobbler
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large peaches or nectarines, peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- For CAKE, in large nonstick skillet, melt Country Crock® Spread with brown sugar over medium heat. Add peaches and blueberries and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or just until tender. Stir in flour and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Turn into shallow 2-quart baking dish, then sprinkle with pecans; set aside.
- For TOPPING, in medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Spread until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in milk until dough forms. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto fruit mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature and, if desired, with vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|