Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
Grilled Herbed Vegetables & Pasta
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 tsp. dried basil [or thyme leaves], crushed*
- 4 cups thickly sliced assorted fresh vegetables (such as onion, red or green bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash or eggplant)
- 8 ounces penne pasta [or ziti pasta], cooked and drained
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In small bowl, blend Country Crock® Spread with herbs. Toss 1/4 cup spread mixture with vegetables. Grill or broil vegetables until tender. Toss vegetables with hot penne and remaining spread mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- * Or substitute 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil, parsley and/or thyme.