Piernas de Pollo Con Salsa de Queso
Chicken Legs with Cheese Sauce
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 4 chicken legs with thighs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas or drained canned green peas, cooked
- Preheat oven to 475°. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in flour, coating well.
- In 12-inch skillet, melt Country Crock® Spread over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. On foil-lined baking sheet, arrange chicken and bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, cook cheese and cream over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. To serve, arrange chicken on platter, then top with cheese sauce and peas.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||38 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|