All-American Brownie Sundaes with Caramel Sauce
This brownie is so decadent and delicious even without the ice cream and caramel sauce!
- Recipe Serves: 16
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/3 cup heavy cream [or whipping cream ]
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Your favorite Breyers® Ice Cream
- For Brownies, preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; grease and flour foil and set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread and chocolate in large saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, then eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Lift brownies from pan and cut into 16 squares.
- For Caramel Sauce, bring brown sugar, Spread and cream just to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat, stirring frequently. Cook 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in vinegar. To serve, top brownies, (warmed if desired) with a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream, then drizzle with Caramel Sauce and, if desired, top with whipped cream.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|