Recipe Serves: 12
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Portion per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||400|
|Total Fat||44 g|
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||109 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
All-American Brownie Sundaes with Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 4 squares (1 oz. ea.) unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Your favorite Breyers® Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/3 cup heavy cream [or whipping cream ]
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- For Brownies, preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then grease and flour; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread and chocolate squares in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, then eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended. Arrange chips in bottom of prepared pan, then spread batter over chips.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Lift brownies from pan using aluminum foil. Cut into 12 squares.
- For Caramel Sauce, bring brown sugar, Country Crock® Spread and cream just to a boil in 2-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring frequently. Cook 3 minutes. Stir in vinegar. To serve, top warm brownies with a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream, then drizzle with Caramel Sauce and, if desired, dollop with whipped cream.