Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
New Orleans Grilled Steak with Cajun Spread
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 4 bone-in ribeye steaks [or shell steaks] (about 8 oz. ea.)
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob in husks, soaked in water
- Blend Country Crock® Spread, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, paprika and cayenne peppers in small bowl; chill.
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill steaks until desired doneness. Just before removing steaks from grill, dot steaks with about 1/4 cup herb mixture; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, drain corn-on-the-cob, then grill until tender. Carefully remove husks and brush with about 1/4 cup herb mixture. Serve steak and corn-on-the-cob with remaining herb mixture.