Recipe Serves: 10
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Country Crock Saucy Swedish Meatballs
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 package Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, onion mixture, honey, eggs, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cream and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Shape into 32 (1-1/2-in.) meatballs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt remaining 4 tablespoons Spread and brown meatballs in two batches. Remove meatballs and set aside.
- In same skillet, blend Gravy Mix with water. With wire whisk, stir in cranberry sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return meatballs to skillet. Simmer covered 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup cream and heat through. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked noodles and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Party Tip: Make 62 (3/4-in.) meatballs and keep warm by serving in a slow cooker.