Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
Hearty Grilled Reubens
- 8 thick slices rye bread
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced corned beef [or pastrami]
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Evenly top 4 bread slices with corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut. Spread remaining bread slices with Dressing, then arrange on sauerkraut. Spread one side of each sandwich generously with Country Crock® Spread.
- Preheat 10-inch nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat, about 1 minute. Cook sandwiches, spread side down, two at a time, 2 minutes or until golden. Spread tops with additional Spread, then turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve with additional Dressing.