Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||260 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
A restaurant menu favorite featuring a medley of textures and contrasting flavors.
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves [or iceberg lettuce]
- 4 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Blend cayenne pepper sauce with Country Crock® Spread in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with cayenne pepper sauce mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Let cool slightly, then thinly slice.
- Arrange lettuce, celery, carrots and cucumber on serving platter. Top with chicken, then drizzle with Dressing.