Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
Country-style Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- TURKEY FILLING:
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 large carrot, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (optional)
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- For Biscuits, in large bowl, blend flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Country Crock® Spread until mixture is size of coarse crumbs. Gradually drizzle in buttermilk, then stir until just moistened; set aside.
- For Turkey Filling, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook carrots, celery and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in water, milk, Gravy Mix and cranberry sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Stir in turkey and heat through. Spoon into 2-quart casserole. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on turkey filling. Bake 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.