Seattle Coffee House Cheesecake
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 1 hr 30 min
- For Crust
- 1 package (9 oz.) chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, melted
- 1 Tbsp. instant espresso coffee
- 4 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, melted
- 7 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 squares (1 oz. ea.) bittersweet chocolate or 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. instant espresso coffee
- On bottom rack in oven, place 13 x 9-inch pan filled halfway with water. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In food processor, process cookies and 1 tablespoon sugar until combined; set aside. In small saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, then stir in 1 tablespoon instant coffee until dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in cookie mixture. In 9-inch springform pan, press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides; set aside.
- In medium bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, remaining 1-1/2 cups sugar, flour and melted 1/2 cup Country Crock® Buttery Sticks 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually beat in eggs, cream and vanilla until smooth. Reserve 1 cup batter. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons instant coffee until dissolved. Stir chocolate mixture into reserved batter until blended. Drop mixture by 2-tablespoonfuls onto batter and swirl with knife. Arrange pan on middle rack in oven.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Without opening the door, turn oven off and let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes. On wire rack, cool completely. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Best if made 1 day ahead.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||480|
|Total Fat||53 g|
|Saturated Fat||27 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||15 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|